Verein zur Förderung zeitgenössischer KünstlerInnen
HERWIG MARIA STARK invites you to the Gala Opening Reception on Saturday, July 11th, 2015 from 7 – 11 pm of “PASSION AND ALLURE” exhibition at ART FUSION GALLERIES.
Art Fusion Galleries, 3550 North Miami Avenue, Miami Avenue and 36th Street, Wynwood Art District Miami, FL 33127, USA
The exhibition ends on September 14th, 2015.
HERWIG MARIA STARK is represented with seven artworks in this exhibition.
Submission deadline: Monday, 7 September 2015
The Henry Moore Institute is a world-recognised centre for the study of sculpture in the heart of Leeds, funded by The Henry Moore Foundation. An award-winning exhibitions venue, research centre, library and sculpture archive, the Institute hosts a year-round programme of exhibitions, conferences, lectures, research, and publications that aim to expand the understanding and scholarship of historical and contemporary sculpture.
The Institute invites applications for a two-year fellowship, beginning in autumn 2015. Based at the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds, the Post-doctoral Fellow’s research focus should be pre-20th century, paying particular attention to the ways in which history is engaged with in the present.
The Post-doctoral Research Fellowship is funded by The Henry Moore Foundation’s Grants Programme. The successful Fellow will receive a grant of 21,000 GBP per annum for two years, payable quarterly. This grant is to cover living and all research associated expenses.
– The Research Fellow will take responsibility for the research, organisation and realisation of one workshop and one larger international conference at the Henry Moore Institute.
– The Research Fellow will research, organise and realise one series of four public evening talks in relation to an exhibition of the researcher’s choice within the Institute’s programme.
– The Research Fellow will take an active role within the day-to-day activities of the Institute, assisting with the Research team’s work with other Research Fellows and events.
– The Research Fellow will take part in Henry Moore Institute events and major staff meetings, providing additional academic response and feedback to research and exhibition development.
– The Research Fellow will deliver, as a representative of the Henry Moore Institute, at least two academic papers at conferences / universities / museums relating to the Fellow’s own research.
– The Research Fellow will develop their own research by developing an exhibition / conference / publication proposal during the tenure, providing regular six-month updates to HMI staff at team meetings.
– The Fellow will be expected to be based at the Henry Moore Institute, and to work with the Research team for a minimum of two days per week.
– If you have any enquiries please contact Uthra Rajgopal (Research Programme Assistant at the Henry Moore Institute) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this fellowship should submit
– A proposal for one large, two-day international conference on a subject related to his/her interests
– A curriculum vitae
– References from the their doctoral supervisor and one other academic referee
– A synopsis of their doctoral research
Notes to applicants:
The Fellow will be expected to assist with events which take place on evenings and weekends
For non-EU citizens, the Fellow must apply for a work visa on receipt of their sponsor certificate number which will be provided by the Henry Moore Foundation.
Applications, marked “Post-doctoral Research Fellowship Grant” should be sent by email to: Uthra Rajgopal (Research Programme Assistant at the Henry Moore Institute): email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is Monday 7 September. Interviews will take place in Leeds; dates to be announced.
Henry Moore Institute
Leeds LS1 3AH
T + 44 (0) 113 246 7467
In the SALES POINT of BIENNALE AUSTRIA its members offer works for purchase directly via the artists’ studios. For any information and order please contact the artist.
Artist studio HERBERT BAUER
Vom 6. Juli bis 28. September 2015 sind Arbeiten von REGINA MERTA in einer Einzelausstellung im Notariat Dr. Schweinhammer, Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 39 (Eingang Salmgasse 16), 1030 Wien zu sehen.
Enter a work or project which will be reviewed by top art curators and critics, and promoted worldwide.
Celeste Prize is an international contemporary art prize open to all artists, photographers and creatives, without limits of age or experience. Works should contain an exciting and profound mix of contemporary perspectives and a creative use of artistic languages.
The deadline to enter is 15th July 2015.
Full details on prizes, benefits and how to enter:
Chief-curator of Celeste Prize is Koyo Kouoh, the founding artistic director of RAW Material Company, Dakar and curator of 1:54 FORUM, London, has put together a dream-jury:
– Jőrg Bader, Director, Centre de la Photographie, Geneva
– Eva Barois De Caevel, Assistant Curator RAW Material Company, Paris
– Lucrezia Cippitelli, Independent Curator, Brussels
– Miguel Lopez, Director TEOR/ética, San Jose
– Nicola Müllerschőn, Director, arts and culture foundation KfW Stiftung, Frankfurt
– Aida Muluneh, Founder, Addis Foto Fest, Addis Abba
– Tobias Ostrander, Chief-Curator, Pérez Art Museum, Miami
– Rasha Salti, Curator, Toronto International Film Festival, Toronto & Beirut
– Gloria Sensi, Independent Curator, Paris
– Gaia Tedone, Independent Curator, London
– David Teh, Director of Future Perfect, Singapore
20,000 € PRIZES:
Project Prize 4,000 €
Painting & Drawing Prize 4,000 €
Photography & Digital Graphics Prize 4,000 €
Video & Animation Prize 4,000 €
Installation, Sculpture & Performance Prize 4,000 €
The 43 finalist artists, selected by the jury, will vote the prize money during the final exhibition in Milan in November.
Exhibition and residency benefits are part of a series of enviable benefits, which include putting you in direct contact with all 150 past curators of Celeste Prize, dedicated articles, personalised videos, whirlwind global communications, and boosted online exposure in Celeste Network.
Join the prize by signing into your account in Celeste:
50 € for one work.
90 € for a project which includes upto 10 works.
tel: +39 0577 1521988
Der österreichische Künstler JÜRGEN BLEY hat nun einige seiner neuesten Bilder im Salespoint der Biennale Austria zum Verkauf angeboten.
Die BIENNALE AUSTRIA ist ein Verein und keine Veranstaltung (Kunstmesse, Ausstellung, etc.).
BIENNALE AUSTRIA is a non profit association and not an Art-Event, Art Fair, etc.