Celeste prize 2015 – A truly global jury for your work
A common ground
Introducing, newly appointed chief-curator of Celeste Prize, Koyo Kouoh, director of Raw Material Company, Dakar, and curatorial advisor to Documenta 12 & 13, who has put together a dream-jury of art critics and curators.
Together, we are creating the common ground to show the best emerging and mid-career artists worldwide. Be part of this process by joining Celeste Prize and use the platform as a cultural instrument to investigate with your work the key issues which matter to you.
The deadline to enter a project or a single work is 30th June 2015.
20,000 € PRIZES:
Project Prize 4,000 €
Painting & Drawings Prize 4,000 €
Photography & Digital Graphics Prize 4,000 €
Video & Animation Prize 4,000 €
Installation, Sculpture & Performance Prize 4,000 €
We’ve moved on from exhibition and residency benefits (which still continue this year), and have added a series of enviable benefits, which include putting you in direct contact with all our past curators, dedicated articles, personalised videos, whirlwind global communications, and boosted online exposure in Celeste Network.
Full details on benefits, prizes, who is involved and how to enter:
Koyo is being supported in her search for exciting work which challenges visual and interpretative boundries by a carefully chosen jury of international art curators and critics:
JURY – chief-curator, Koyo Kouoh, director of Raw Material Company, Dakar
– Jörg Bader, director, Centre de la photographie, Geneva
– Eva Barois De Caevel, independent curator, Paris
– Lucrezia Crippitelli, independent curator, Brussels
– Miguel Lopez, independent curator, Vienna & Lima
– Nicola Müllerschön, director, arts and culture foundation KfW Stiftung, Frankfurt
– Aida Muluneh, founder, Addis Foto Fest, Addis Abba
– Tobias Ostrander, chief-curator, Pérez Art Museum, Miami
– Rasha Salti, curator, Toronto International Film Festival, New York & Beirut
– Gloria Sensi, independent curator, Paris
– Gaia Tedone, independent curator, London
– David Teh, director of Future Perfect, Singapore
Don’t miss this opportuntiy to have your work reviewed by a top, international jury, and reap all the benefits of participation.
50 € Single work
90 € Project (up to 10 works)
To join the prize sign into your account:
For any questions about the prize, participation or where it’s going,
don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing your work soon,
the Celeste team,
tel: +39 0577 1521988