MIA Photo Fair 2017 is proud to announce the fifth edition of CODICE MIA, curated by Enrica Viganò, a unique portfolio review entirely devoted to the international photography collecting scene. Addressed to mid-career photographers that will meet face to face collectors, curators of corporate collections and art advisors of public and private collections.
45 artists will be admitted to the portfolio review. The artist of the best portfolio, selected by 10 reviewers, will be granted a booth, free of charge, at the 2018 edition of MIA Photo Fair. Furthermore the Charles Jing Grant recognizes to the first place a gross prize of 7.000 Euro and to the second place a gross prize of 3.000 Euro.
Artists who are interested can request further information about registration procedures and fees by contacting Admira, event organizer for MIA Photo Fair at the following contacts: tel. +39 02 6694278, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PANEL OF REVIEWERS
- Marc Barbey, collector – Berlin, Germany
- Gloria e Willard Huyck, collectors and filmmakers – Los Angeles, USA
- Jane Jackson, Director Emeritus of Sir Elton John Collection – Atlanta, USA
- Charles Jing, collector – Atlanta, USA
- Tristan Lund, art advisor and Discovery Curator for Photo London – London, UK
- Evan Mirapaul, collector – New York, USA
- Pierluigi e Natalina Remotti, collectors – Genoa, Italia
- Joëlle and Eric Romba, collectors and presidents of ROCCA Stiftung – Berlin, Germany
- Roberto Spada, collector – Milan, Italia
- Julia Von Werz, collector – London, UK
CODICE MIA will take place Saturday, March 11 and it is an initiative of MIA Photo Fair 2017 | 10-13 March | The Mall Porta Nuova | Piazza Lina Bo Bardi 1 | Milan